-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valiantsig

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need a 3 speed column shifter upper bushing for my 3 on the tree rebuild.

ill even take a 3 speed column if someone is doing a column to floor conversion. plz i need it bad and quick.

I need a 3 speed column shifter upper bushing for my 3 on the tree rebuild.

ill even take a 3 speed column if someone is doing a column to floor conversion. plz i need it bad and quick.

its not a bushing i need actually its the key that sits on the shaft that the shift lever goes in and out of.

i just need that piece, i dont even have an idea of what its called.

100032.jpg

im in ohio but i swap a 3 speed four a 4 speed so i remove my shifter column. let me know i can remove parts if needed. als

dude i just need that one part that i posted a picture of if you can just get me that part i would be greatfull for life, or if you can atleast tell me what that part is called.

im in ohio but i swap a 3 speed four a 4 speed so i remove my shifter column. let me know i can remove parts if needed. als

its at the top of the column, behind the steering wheel. the shift lever goes into it allowing you to move the inner shaft up and down.

is that on the bottem of the column, maybe a wider view. i will take it off ok. sat. als

the long tube with the spring on the end. or do you mean the black part that you have drive the roll pin out of? i got it out for you send me shiping imfo als

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back