I need a picture of a 4 speed console part or some info

-

Oldmanmopar

Going left turning right
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Does any one have a picture of the carpeted hump that goes on the 4 speed console by the shifter. The one I bought had incrrect carpet on the console. But the part I am talking about was included with a piece of the carpet still attachjed. .From whats left on the console it looks to have been attached by a clip on the front and a screw in the middle on the top from the underside. The piece itself is half cardboard and half molded carpet. I would like a picture of the underside of the part and to see if there is also a clip in the rear of the cutout on the console. The hole is there in the console but the clip is not there . There is no evedence of the rivet being removed from the exsisting hole. Is the part I am talking about only half carboard on the front? Can or will anyone plese help? Here are pics of what I have . If you look close you can see the clip on the front bottonm of the opening. This is wher the cardboard clips in. Thanks Steve

Attachments

• console1.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 174
  • console2.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 143
Looks correct to me. I have a couple of consoles, one has beeb recarpeted and the other is missing the cardboard part. The one without has the original clip and screw that I just took pictures of.

Attachments

• 101_1717.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 133
  • 101_1720.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 129
  • 101_1721.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 118
  • 101_1722.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 163
I didn't have the cardboard piece and so just wrapped the carpet completely around the console. glue didn't hold the carpet well so I drilled holes and used black push pins to hold it up.

Looks good and you do not see the hole for the shifter. A true purest would say it isn't right, but so is most the other stuff on my car

-
Back