-
Status
Not open for further replies.

A/MP

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for an A body roller. No projects. I have a race ready 360 and trans and rear. I'm putting together a solid bracket car. Thanks

Hey, I have a 1970 duster, very soild (NC car), good running 318/ small rear, rally wheels I am selling for $4,000.00.

I am selling my 1972 Dodge Dart 2-Door. Originally, it came with a 318 with AC, PS and PDB. It was painted a couple of years ago and has been sitting in storage ever since & just can't get to it with all of the other cars. It was supposed to be my bracket car. There is no engine or transmission. It comes with a lot of trim (ex. mouldings, mirrors, etc.) door panels and a front bumper to use on your car. I have boxes of parts that came off of it (ex. PDB booster & master, PS pump, AC parts, etc.). As you can see, it was thoroughly painted including: engine compartment, inner doors and upper door frames, upper rear door frames, complete door sill areas and the entire trunk area as well.

85 pics of the Dart can be viewed at: http://new.photos.yahoo.com/bmgslist...60762398445295

Please excuse the dust from sitting for awhile. As soon as I figure how to post pics here, I will do so.

Located in the SF Bay Area, CA. Asking $1900/BO. I am willing to consider trades for parts that I may need (one being a set of aftermarket small block HP heads: Edelbrocks, Indy, Mopar Performance Commandos, etc.).

If it doesn't sell in the next 2-3 weeks, I may have to consider parting it. If anyone needs anything, feel free to contact me and I will keep a list and contact you if I do.

Regards,
Gordon
Email: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back