I need help FABO -- anyone able?

-

19dart71

Reaction score
I have been having serious troubles finding the right windsheild clips for my 71 swinger. I bought some repros off of eBay, they were too wide. I was told that charger clips would work, but after I bought them I found out that they wouldn't fit either. Now, I have two sets that don't fit and I am no closer to getting my windows and headliner in. I have been told that Year One has some for over a hundred bones. Can someone tell me where to find the RIGHT clips and not have to give a kidney to get it? Thanks FABO
19swinger71

Have you called Year One? "Been told" don't amount to crap. Call the horses mouth and see. ....and if that's the only place that has um at over 100 bones......guess what?

R/T Specialties needs to be on ANY Mopar lovers bookmark. I have had nothing but GREAT luck with them and am quite please with them.

-RPM

year one does have them whoever told you they were over 100bucks didnt know what they are talking about unless i looked it up wrong. I looked in my catalog last week and they were $50 for the front and $40 for the rear or $86 for the total set. Plus you can get 20% year one purchases just about every other week get on the email list.

Let me look on the cowl and roof panel I cut off a car. I may have a set of clips from a 72 4 door dart if those will work.

Just checked I have a set on the parts. They are about 3/4-1" wide.

-
Back