I need help w/ small pattern wheels

-
I'm also converting to disc brakes so I need a 14 x 7 wheel. I think I will stay with the 5 x 4" bolt circle so I dont have to change all my wheels and my Dana

Any suggestions?

Cragar SS and American Racing Outlaw II (thats what's on my Barracuda) are the only ones I found. All 14". Crager makes the SS in a reverse offset 14x7 for the rear.

I have these I just put up for offers,,a set of 5 ,,no rubber

Picture 013.jpg

jerry's demon said:
i bought coy's c-5 wheels. 17x7-5x4" 4 1/2" back spacing. 225/50/17 tires.
od same as 215/70/14. 2" wider. tires do not hit anywhere. don't have pic, but sure brought car to life. do yourself a favor, buy a set .you won't regret it
I have a very nice set of slotted, aluminum mags that came off of my 70 duster with decent white letter tires. I'd gladly give them to you if you paid for shipping. They are in very good shape. I put factory rallyes back on my 340 duster. You are welcome to them.

Paul

chasb said:
They make a great small bolt circle wheel. It's the Series 61 composite

http://www.cragar.com/WheelSearch.asp

Here are the originals on my original 69 Dart

th_Snap2.jpg
I have a nice set of slotted mags that came off of my 70 340 duster. I went back with the factory rallyes. Mine have nice white letter tires too. You are welcome to them if you pay for shipping from virginia, 23120.

There is a place on ebay called Rons Rims, 1-888-734-1999.

They are advertising that they have wheels to fit the small Mopar bolt pattern.

:burnout:

I have 4- 5 on 4" slot mags, one on the back are slightly wider than the front (fronts are in avatar), with some good tires with plenty of tread, also a pair of slicks for small bolt pattern as well in avatar.
Had them on my Cuda went large bolt conversion route.
Anyone interested e-mail me madrussian75atgmail.com (replace the at with a @)

-
Back