I need help with mounting a DEMON on a Rotisserie

-

HemiMark

Reaction score
Does any one have pictures of how you mounted a 71-72 Demon, Duster on a rotisserie?? The front went on with no issue but the back is giving me a headache. I'm having a heck of a time. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I can look for a better pic tonight, but I used a short piece of heavy (1 1/2" or 2") angle iron bolted to where the bumper brackets bolt and then bolted to the rotissierie arm coupled with another short piece of 3/4" angle iron bolted to the sides of the rear frame rail and side of the rot arm.
C

Aug292007 038.jpg

Here is another shot. In this shot it can be seen best on the lower frame rail. If it still isn't clear enough, shoot me a PM.
C

Aug29,2007 040.jpg

Hemi, you more than likely have to fabricate a mounting plate to make it happen. Either a thick plate or and angle plate. Use the holes designated for the bumper brackets. No big deal. Keep us posted.
Small Block

Hemi, you more than likely have to fabricate a mounting plate to make it happen. Either a thick plate or and angle plate. Use the holes designated for the bumper brackets. No big deal. Keep us posted.
Small Block

You sir, are correct.... I think I got it......... Will post pics tomorrow... I hope!

okay, thank you the input. Here is what I have

I am at work today and off to Vegas tomorrow afternoon for a vacation so I wont be able to test them before I leave (unless I get to the hot rod shop later tonight) 8)

100_3037.jpg

100_3038.jpg

-
Back