Status
Not open for further replies.

cruiser3042

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello guys
I need help finding a drivers side 273 exhaust manifold for my 66 Dodge Dart GT.

here are the casting numbers,im not sure which one is the drivers side one.The drivers side is very distinguishable. it has a long bend twards the block then a 90 degree bend to the rear to clear the torsion bar and steering.
here is a link to a pic of what i need.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mopar-A-Bod...Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c2a411444&vxp=mtr
casting numbers:
manifolds casting numbers 2465847 and 2465769

Hello guys
I need help finding a drivers side 273 exhaust manifold for my 66 Dodge Dart GT.

here are the casting numbers,im not sure which one is the drivers side one.The drivers side is very distinguishable. it has a long bend twards the block then a 90 degree bend to the rear to clear the torsion bar and steering.
here is a link to a pic of what i need.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mopar-A-Bod...Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c2a411444&vxp=mtr
casting numbers:
manifolds casting numbers 2465847 and 2465769
I found a manifold from two sources. Thank you all for your kind help

Ok if anyone is watchin this thread i am looking for another manifold.Pm me please if anyone has one for sale.

Hello,
I have a 66 Dart Gt .I need a 273 drivers side manifold.Unlike the 318 type that the outlet point down mostly.The 273 one i need bends twards the head then points 90° to the rear to clear the torsion bar and steering.
I have a pic if anyone needs it.

Thank you
Craig

i have a set ..68 dont know if they are the numbers you are looking for..can look tomorrow.pm me if you are interested.j

I have a manifold bein sent by plugger340. The Mopar club i belong to always needs these manifolds.
Ill post again when i need another one.
Thank you all for your help and support.It is VERY much appreciated .

Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back