I prepped up my floor boards

-

65barracudadude

Reaction score
Well, I sanded them down to bare metal where they needed it. There was a lot of factory paint still there. And they only had some pitting in the usual spots. I think they will be fine. I dumped rustolium paint all over them. So tomorrow I'll be putting in my wiper pivot seals, padding, carpet and then kick panels.. Then I'll be getting to work on my headliner before I put the seats in. Since I've started school things have been moving kinda slow. But at least I'm still plugging away on it. Oh, the primer is still really wet in the pictures. And these pictures kinda suck too now that I'm looking at them. O'well. you get the idea.

'cuda floor boards001.jpg

'cuda floor boards002.jpg

'cuda floor boards003.jpg

'cuda floor boards004.jpg

'cuda floor boards005.jpg

Nice work, dude. I eventually need to weld a small patch on my drivers side. Any plans to sound deaden it?

very good it always gets me when we spend alot of time and money on something we dont see in the end.Money well spent tho.

yeah i wish that was what i am working with. I need all new floor panels. one of those things u tend to over look as your going to buy your project car as a "no big deal" sort of thing!

-
Back