I purchased it - 1976 Dart

-
Looks like it is in good shape. Good grab for that price. That grill is ugly as hell though. Well good luck. I hope it is as nice as it looks in the pic's for ya.

Will be a good-weather daily driver. And if it doesn't start or something, will hop in the 76 Swinger. Or the 76 Duster. Or.......

Looks good to me!! Ive bought 2 cars sight unseen and they have ended up being 2 of the best cars Ive ever owned!

It's finally on the road - spent a while getting some parts. Had a leaking exhaust manifold, and if you've never had to repair a slant 6 manifold let me tell you - it's a life changing experience :) Runs great, will be my daily driver now. Just for kicks found an original 1976 Bicentennial sticker for it.

P4120003.JPG

P4120004.JPG

It's finally on the road - spent a while getting some parts. Had a leaking exhaust manifold, and if you've never had to repair a slant 6 manifold let me tell you - it's a life changing experience :) Runs great, will be my daily driver now. Just for kicks found an original 1976 Bicentennial sticker for it.

Nice ride, yea I have changed one of them before...you didn't swear at all did you...sounded like this beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep..

I've done the /6 manifold thing. Not a pleasant experience. I probably won't own one again.

i just did the supersix conversion to the duster a few weeks ago. it wasnt all that fun especially with the rear most broken manifold bolt that didnt want to budge. and the stud that holds the manifolds together broke when snuggin everything up, had to all come back apart. i never checked the manifold for straight and of coarse it leaked. so i pulled it all apart to swap on another exhaust manifold i had. just glad it isnt my daily driver. i would have been pissed. the slant really isnt that much fun to work on.

Not a bad little ride, you will have alot of driving fun in that car. have also done the /6 thing and I will always have V8's now if nothing else I like the sound better when driving.

-
Back