I started my website!

-
Alright sharpie..Ill be checking my pm's and look forward to getting a message from you,thanks

Have thought about starting up a site myself and we all know that this is a new venture for you BUT do yourself a favor and take Hemizacks comments as constructive criticism. If everyone here said nothing but good, wheather is was or not, then you would surely miss something. He means no harm and i'm sure is giving out another view point which will help ya in the end should you decide to act on it....in one fashion or another. What's the cost of a web site like yours? I have a green 440 Duster with grey Torque Thrust like your showing. I think its Sherwood Green. We'll be watching.
Small Block

Have thought about starting up a site myself and we all know that this is a new venture for you BUT do yourself a favor and take Hemizacks comments as constructive criticism. If everyone here said nothing but good, wheather is was or not, then you would surely miss something. He means no harm and i'm sure is giving out another view point which will help ya in the end should you decide to act on it....in one fashion or another. What's the cost of a web site like yours? I have a green 440 Duster with grey Torque Thrust like your showing. I think its Sherwood Green. We'll be watching.
Small Block

No, I know he was giving constructive criticism. But I don't think my prices were that out of line. The website itself is about $50/yr, whereas the prices of the prints and such are on there.

-
Back