I think I might be a CELEB, LOL

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I was just looking at the 2009 Atlantic Nationals site and low and behold, I find 3 pics of my Demon on the site from Saturday. The photographer must have liked the car. In 2 of the pics that is me and "cecil4speed" sitting in the lawn chairs. I'm the bigger guy on the left. In the pic before my car you can see "LeBlanc's" Duster.

Here's the link.
http://www.atlanticnationals.com/Galleries/2009/Centennial/photo114.html

Jack

Ye got to admit That is a great Demon you have Jack
The word is out on ya bud !! Congrat's

Lots of sweet rides, I'm digging that A-100 truck, thanks for posting

Consider your self published. The fotographer knows fine cars when he see's them. Congrates to you!

I was just looking at the 2009 Atlantic Nationals site and low and behold, I find 3 pics of my Demon on the site from Saturday. The photographer must have liked the car. In 2 of the pics that is me and "cecil4speed" sitting in the lawn chairs. I'm the bigger guy on the left. In the pic before my car you can see "LeBlanc's" Duster.

Here's the link.
http://www.atlanticnationals.com/Galleries/2009/Centennial/photo114.html

Jack

By the way Jack you just had a senior moment,I think. It's a "Dart Sport" not a Duster

way cool Jack..... you guys that get publicity.. sheesh... send some of them photogs my way !

Congrats !

-RPM

Know you just have to learn how to golf and marry a Swedish girl.:toothy4:

Hay DRENO :?:
White tail dear stay's away from him to, Thats the price ya pay to be a celebrity :wav:.

Sorry I just had to Jack :toothy4:

Congrats on the photos guys.

J.G., those "Senoir" moments come more often as you get older. My daddy told me that once you get over 50, three things start to go real quickly. First is the memory.....................................................................................

and

and

I can't remember the other two. :-D

-
Back