I think my wife has got a fever.

-

Bad Sport

HALF A BUBBLE OFF
Staff member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Well, on Christmas day after the kids left I told her I was going to order some parts for the car.

She said OK. :happy7:

Today I had to go to town, I told her I was going to buy a retractable hose reel with a 50 foot hose.

She said OK. :cheers:

I came home with a hose reel, a media blaster, media, a whole bunch of shop rags, a few rolls of emery cloth, a die grinder with the extension, a porting kit, about 20 crossbuffs, some carbide bits, some new blades for my body saw and a few other misc. items.

And she didn't throw a frying pan at me. :cheers::cheers:

What gives? Is this a set up?

I think it must be a Mopar fever...It's different :)

She's a keeper & VERY cool IMO!!!

She may have figured out that she can keep you at home with the new toys in the garage. First, you won't be going out to borrow them and getting into who knows what kind of debauchery with your friends/accomplices. Secondly, she will be able to keep an eye on who visits you. Lastly, when you're puttering about on the car, particularly using the blast machine, fewer women are going to want to have anything to do with you. Don't believe me? Ask CudaChick if you can see one of her "smurf" pix.

You need to bring her around everyone else's wife so that they catch the same thing and they can get some "goodies" like you.....

We need to start an epidemic/plague here with this....

-
Back