I think this eBay auction is pretty funny

-

Bill Crowell

Reaction score
Up for sale is a '61 Valiant Suburban, with some rust but the seller doesn't say where or how bad. He can't show actual pictures of the car because it is in someone else's possession.

Also, the trim and some parts have been removed and are supposedly residing inside the wagon. So he shows pictures of a fairly decent-looking Suburban with the trim intact. WTF?? Is this the car he's selling, or not?

Oh, yes, then there's the little matter of his not being able to provide title. You've got to pay extra for this (god knows how much it would be). Listen, dudes, he can't be registering all the cars he buys, or else he'd have to take out a second mortgage!

Priceless!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars...id=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65:1|39:1|240:1318

Listen, dudes, he can't be registering all the cars he buys, or else he'd have to take out a second mortgage!

LOL yeah he can afford to buy the cars but not spend the extra $100 give or take to get them titled. What a deal, you get to buy it, then pay for his title and your own. Too funny!

He don't even know what year it is ether. LOL When I see things like this I say Danger Danger abort buy.

-
Back