I think this looks better

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Well I finally got my American Racing Outlaw rims on with B F Goodrich TAs and the front end is done.Next is motor time, getting closer to the end.Thanks for everybodyssss help so far.I know I have been a pain in the *** but thanks again guys and gales.

000_0133.jpg

000_0134.jpg

Yah, They look Great. Even the color looks good. Are you leaking oil there LOL
That is what it looks like if one didnt know that it was missing the motor.

Looking good!

I've been telling you to get the front end aligned but I didn't know it doesn't have a motor. That wouldn't work to good would it? lol!

Well motor is next Mullinax95,67limecrazy Thats water after rincing out my shelter oil man that would be a killer on my driveway lol,I am one of thoes guys that rinces his driveway once a week.

That is a beautiful car Snake......the new wheels really pull it all together.

Hopefully, the motor install and break-in will be smooth sailing for you :toothy5:

Now I know what my 69 will look like if I ever get it back from the paint shop. Did you have the stripe painted on?

PERFECT MATCH SNAKE !!!! :blob:The wheels and center caps look like a good marriage to your Dart.\\:D/
What size tires are on the wheels ?
As soon as my wife and I pay the taxes my Rally;s are going on.
Glad to here you had a great day, Nothing like getting new caseing's and wheels on your car:D To the young guns here caseing's was the word for tire a looooong time ago :D

I have the same wheels on my car. I have 15x7's on the front and 15x8's on the back. They look real nice on your car.

Picture_024.sized.jpg

-
Back