i thought that i would join in from texas

-
G

going_postal

i have never owned a mopar before . it has always been chevrolet with the exception of my 31 ford coupe project . i bought a 1956 dodge postal van and i am so excited to work on it that i pushed my 31 over to the side. i will be posting pics in the general forum as well as seeking information .

mike

Welcome Mike! Looking forward to pics, there can't be many '56 Dodge postal vans around anymore.

thanks guys . can't wait too learn some mopar stuff .

Whoa dude, is that Mater??LOL!! Welcome to FABO and to the world of Mopars. That truck looks like it would be a really cool project!! Maybe now you can clear up a longstanding question here in the Mopar world...is everything REALLY bigger in Texas?? Welcome again and make your self at home, Geof

lol , no thats not mater , thats a little something that an ole boy done to my postal van on another site . i think i will change it to the original though .

does anyone know how to post larger pics ? i am wanting to post some pics , but the 39.1 kb that they allow is so small i don't think anyone would be able to tell what it looks like .

mike

i am in mustang ridge tx . 15 miles south of the austin airport off of HWY 183 .

ok guys , i have finaly figured out the pic thing and have started a thread on my postal van . hope to talk to you there .

Welcome to FABO Postal!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Looking forward to seeing more pictures - We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC06599.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 74
-
Back