I took a Hiatus

-

thanson_mopar

Reaction score
Hows it going? Been away from the forum for awhile. Been trying to keep life on track and the duster has been unfortunately sitting half completed since I got done with school. Ready to start working on her again. What have I missed in the last 5 years, ha

probably still won't be near as active as I used to be but will check in a lot more often, especially while working on the duster.

Attachments

• 171721_493450973654_2002793_o.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 81
  • 171721_493450978654_6855116_o.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 78
  • 171721_493450983654_6371968_o.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 82
Hey Tate!! Congratulations on graduation! It's great to see you back and making some progress. I haven't been on much myself the last couple of years -- ehhh it's a long story lol -- but I'm still cranking it out. Did you end up putting that old school Hemi in the Duster?? :-D Keep us updated when you can.

Hey Tate!! Congratulations on graduation! It's great to see you back and making some progress. I haven't been on much myself the last couple of years -- ehhh it's a long story lol -- but I'm still cranking it out. Did you end up putting that old school Hemi in the Duster?? :-D Keep us updated when you can.

Ha, thank you, same here. Needed to take a break, got a little burnt out on working on my own stuff when doing restoration work for other people all day. I decided to stick with the 360, my biggest problem is I always change my damn mind half way through a project on how I want to do it then I never finish lol. I decided to just keep it...more or less...how it used to be, with a few new touches of course.

Great to hear from you!

-
Back