I wanna kill the allstate skank

-
I have USAA - they're tied for first place. I love them. Always friendly, great rates, and annual rebates. Never once tried the reduced settlement offer thing.

Anyone who's ever served in the military (at any rank now - it used to be only for officers) can get insurance from them. I highly recommend them. You owe it to yourself to at least get a quote. I usually get back 10 - 30% in rebates each year on top of the low rates.

I've been hit three times in my life. That's three wrecks total.
None were my fault.
Once in the side by a young fellow going "too fast for conditions".
Once in the side by a stewardess in the employee parking lot.
And once by a man in the rear end while I was stopped.
The woman is annoying.
But I know annoying men too.

....These ten companies were named the worst insurers in America for denying claims, raising premiums, refusing insurance to those who need it most, and many other reasons:

1.Allstate
2.Unum
3.AIG
4.State Farm
5.Conseco
6.WellPoint
7.Farmers
8.United Health
9.Torchmark
10.Liberty Mutual...

I've Been with State Farm since 1986, About a dozen cars, 3 houses, and even a 100 acre property, not to mention 5 drivers, including our three kids, and have not experienced any of the issues shown above.

In fact, my experience with them has been exactly the opposite. We suffered a fire at our house about 20 years ago. The agent was there even before the fire department left. We had a check in less than a week, and hotel suites from the night of the fire, until all repairs were competed.

Same type of service with our vehicles. As of yet, we have no complaints with State Farm. That's why we've stayed with them as long as we have. Excellent rates, full coverage, 7 figure liability and umbrellas for what some of the other companies charge for less than half the coverage.

Now, I know the comments above were put together from some sort of survey, but, I'm speaking through personal and practical experience. I've been with State Farm since August of 1986 ( that'll be 28 years this August) and I have no complaints to date regarding cost of coverage, amount of coverage, premium size, claims adjustments, and even representation.

I have also had business insurance (Vehicle, property, general liability, and workman's Comp) with both Safeco, and with Auto Owners, and, again, my practical and direct experience has been that Auto Owners is the better, by far of the two companies.

Just my 2¢.

I have USAA - they're tied for first place. I love them. Always friendly, great rates, and annual rebates. Never once tried the reduced settlement offer thing.

Anyone who's ever served in the military (at any rank now - it used to be only for officers) can get insurance from them. I highly recommend them. You owe it to yourself to at least get a quote. I usually get back 10 - 30% in rebates each year on top of the low rates.

Agree 100 percent. Been with USAA for 20+ years, both home and auto, and they've been great. Only complaint i have is that they wouldn't insure the motorcycle. Probably a good call on their part.

commercial with the byatch talking about women being good drivers and getting a rebate check.

Usual stuff in commercials anymore with the guy being a total idiot, softy, spineless coward.

I wouldn't insure my stuff with them because that commercial is irritating as a bad case of crabs... So i've heard! :)

silence LOLl

I let actual performance dictate my insurance needs, not commercials but do agree the ad falls in line with the dumb,spineless man led around by the agressive know it all wife.Women see it different....my wife can't understand it when I say"another dumb man commercial"

-
Back