i wanna learn how to madify a cummins and other diesels

-
Megajoltman.... is that a gasser tail pipe?!

Its only 3 in diameter for now, the 12V was a one owner truck from a older fellow's eastate sale all stock (except for warner 9000 HD winch and a boat rack).

I have killed the KDP,changed fuel filter,oil&filterset the valves and of coarse put a lift kit in it and tires.It had about 165,000K or little over 100,000 miles when I bought it.

You know Tyler, I just ran over your other post about turbo stuff and it sounds like you diesel instructor is kinda looney...

Thanks, everyone in this thread, for making me really sad I haven't yet found my dream 1st gen Cummins Ram... :(

Frankly, any 1st gen Cummins Ram.

I'd love to have a mildly lifted 91+ with a visor, cab lights, and a nice set of wheels and tires on it.
I'd also love to have something to throw a Fisher Minute Mount on and plow my damn driveway with, shoveling/snow blowing sucks!

I definitely consider your truck to fit the bill, although it'd be awful tough for me to plow my driveway with something so huge... :D

All thats holding me back now is a lack of money.
I've been considering buying gas powered older Rams, thats how badly my dad and I need a plowtruck, since our area to keep clear in the winter just recently doubled.

Keep your eye out for mechanic specials... My buddy got his first 1st gen for $3000. It had a fresh paint job only had 258,000miles and it wouldn't run right.... turns out all it had was clogged fuel filter. So $3015 he had a cummins!

My D350 was 2K
I had a 92 D250 I got for 3K, nice truck, auto tho, that sucked.
I also got a 95 2500 Cummins 4x4, for 2K, had a hole in the converter........

They are easy to find, you just have to act fast.

I bought a 96 12v parts truck for $900 that if I looked into a little more before I tore it apart, it wouldn't of taken much to have it driving and in sellable condition..... But I got the parts to P-pump my truck now:supz:

i think its the new diesel power (its that or diesel world) has a few writeups on how to modify first gen cummins.

i have an idi, there are very few mods available.

I bought a 96 12v parts truck for $900 that if I looked into a little more before I tore it apart, it wouldn't of taken much to have it driving and in sellable condition..... But I got the parts to P-pump my truck now:supz:

hehe, goin' to the "dark side", eh?

I will P pump my truck one day, when the VE goes out, if it ever does.

-
Back