I want this!!!

-
Plus,that one has been repaired. Look at the linkage tab on the #6 runner,big ol booger weld.:wack:

WOW!!! what a rip off!!!!
the ebay guy wants $375 for it used and you can get them new for $270????????
W.T.F.?!?!?! nice catch Red66GT
still it is cool! wounder why I never seen one before?
there you go 64Dart270 it's only $270 for your 64 dart!

looks like a great eye Candy, Light for performance and its a great conversation piece. I wonder what type of carburetors would fit? Any one barrel?

looks like a great eye Candy, Light for performance and its a great conversation piece. I wonder what type of carburetors would fit? Any one barrel?

Yep,look for a matched set of carter bbs,or holley 1920's,or you can have the mounting pads drilled out and use BBD's,Holley 2280's,or even dual webers.

WOW!!! what a rip off!!!!
the ebay guy wants $375 for it used and you can get them new for $270????????
W.T.F.?!?!?! nice catch Red66GT
still it is cool! wounder why I never seen one before?
there you go 64Dart270 it's only $270 for your 64 dart!

Offy has been making this manifold since the 60's.

OK so this is wicked cool and i got me thinking. Is it hard to make manifolds? If it can happen......a manifold with 3 one barrel carbs? 3-pak? kind like a six pack but with one barrels and a slant 6? it wouldnt flood it but i think thatd be the balls

$270 new confirmed. Much easier to swallow. As far as carbs go, you can do something as simple as two stock one barrels.

hang in there and wait a while.
I scored one on ebay with the linkage(you need it) for $40.00. and yeah it needed to be welded underneath in the heat tube transfer area (25 buck fix)
but it didn't bother the carb flow area, I have it setup for 2 1920's right now and am looking for a couple of re-buildable 2 bbls. It'll look awesome on the engine with a custom oval air cleaner

-
Back