i want this

-

pauly v.100

Reaction score
as seen in traffic yesterday. never saw one with a painted maroon roof.
i didn't follow because i already know its location. little old guy driving.

0107091333a[1].jpg

lol, good thing i did'nt show the rest of the headliner, the interior was used as a dog chew before i bought the car. one thing at a time is how i'm workin it.

theres nothing cooler than seeing an old fart (older than me) driving in the cars they bought years ago and are still driving. theres plenty old chevs and ferds too. but these last two pics break my heart. not sure whether to cry out loud or go on a crime spree. i couldn't even get to the front door through the junk.
btw, sunny and 78

0110091540a.jpg

0123091613a.jpg

There's an old guy who drives a blue challenger convetible that he must have bought new or soon after.I have seen him driving it for the 25 plus years around the eastside of Indianapolis

that poor duster...Paulyv100...we got to save that...PM me...let's talk to the owner...

sharktooth looks great! floor board is probably gone...sitting in the grass for years... :(

i stopped by to ask about it last week. i hollered at the house a few times bec i couldn't reach either door through all the rubbish. nobody answered. the guy next door said that somebody is livin in there... yuk!
i'll keep trying though, i can't wait to hear their lame excuse for killing a good car. also, there a later model dart rusted to the ground in front of the house and hidden under the tree behind the duster is an early A.... shameful!!!

Paulyv100...if you know the address...we can find the name of the owner...I'll PM you how.

-
Back