I warned him! Lol.

-
That reminds of my brother, rip, back when we were kids, found a cigar tin with old black powder in it. He commenced to try to light a small pile with a match, but the breeze was to much, so he was huddled over it lighting it off, POOF! goodby eyebrows eyelashes etc.
Lucky he got his eyelids closed in time.

Speaking of stupid **** you do as a kid. We had an old antique single barrel 16 gauge shotgun at my Grandma's. We were cutting shotgun shells apart dumping the powder into an ashtray. We were shooting flies off the ceiling with the primers only being young , stupid and bored.

Well the next day one of my Grandparents friends stopped over for a visit. He smoked Camels without the filter. While finishing up a smoke that was almost to his fingers HE STUFFS IT OUT IN THE ASHTRAY FULL OF SMOKELESS POWDER!!! Needless to say it burnt the hell out of him not to mention scared the **** out of everybody there who had no idea what just happened. The poor guy had really bad 2nd degree burns all over his hand which took months to heal and was very painful. We all should have had our asses beat for that one!!!

-
Back