I wish it was closer craigslist finds

-
00u0u_4vQ6jCCuc3a_600x450.jpg

1977 Dodge Aspen

I think the whole idea of having that car would be to have a sleeper.. the absolute first thing I would do is take that stupid Wing off the back and that stupid scoop off the front and pull those corny *** hubcaps off and put some nice classic hubcaps on it... After I put the money in the dorks hand I'd go over the laundry list of misunderstandings he has about the engine and the car...

Alas I had chrome moons on my 70 dart back in 1989. I still like moons when they fit the look, but in this case, no.

"302 Heads (Ported to 360) heart shaped valve chamber, for more compression."
I don't know much about building engines but thanks to FABO I know this ain't right!

Alas I had chrome moons on my 70 dart back in 1989. I still like moons when they fit the look, but in this case, no.

"302 Heads (Ported to 360) heart shaped valve chamber, for more compression."
I don't know much about building engines but thanks to FABO I know this ain't right!
I think those Moon covers look cool on a Open Wheel Salt Flat racing car...
And yeah he needs a better understanding of what he's talking about engine wise..
But I see it all day long on Craigslist..
and here it almost everyday from potential customers calling me for repairs on their nostalgic hot rods..

pretty sure the unwritten rule for the Diplomat and Gran Fury is cop car wheels and dog dish caps

I believe the "average" winter in St. Louis is 14 months.

...at least it was in Ohio.

-
Back