I wish it was closer craigslist finds

-
Fun times

1964 PLYMOUTH FURY STATION WAGON - cars & trucks - by owner -...

Screenshot_20220822-171456_craigslist.jpg

^^^^it always chaps my *** that someone wants $4,000 10,000 $20,000 for a vehicle and they can't spend the five bucks for an ad in the cars for sale section they got to put it in parts for free... Freaking tight wad....

1966 DODGE CORONET 440 CONVERTIBLE PROJECT CAR - auto parts - by...
Yet another example of any swing dick can take one apart.... Now with 1,500 to 2000 hours of labor and about $40,000 cash you could build yourself a $28,000 vehicle...:rolleyes:..

Sweet Jesus, what a mess. You're right on the money, bud! Everything is great except for the phone-book size list of all the rust, damage, missing (spelled e-x-p-e-n-s-i-v-e) parts, what doesn't work, and don't forget rust never travels alone. What you can see is getting a tag-along from all the other rusty friends hiding out of sight.

No motor. No Trans. No fender tag. And, no build sheet. But, it's a true H-Code...trust me.:realcrazy:

The VIN plate on the cowl, the partial VIN stamping on the radiator support and the rear package tray / trunk lip gutter would confirm the H Code info.

Overall I have seen much worse for much more money - and $4,000 for a 1971 Demon H code project is not out of line.

-
Back