I wish it was closer craigslist finds

-
Original hub caps?
Look to be or at least original style

20230531_115554_001.jpg

Not to mention that's geographically about as far away as you could get and still be in the lower 48
I have a lot of family in Florida and spend a lot of time there...
I lived near Jacksonville for about four years and had a 78 Camaro that had a dime sized rush bubble on the corner of the trunk.. In three years the whole corner of the trunk was gone and you could see inside of it...

Not to mention that's geographically about as far away as you could get and still be in the lower 48

Payback for the plethora of cars posted from the Pacific NorthWest

Literally the opposite corner of the continent from me.

Payback for the plethora of cars posted from the Pacific NorthWest

Literally the opposite corner of the continent from me.

The probability of something being as far away as possible is directly proportional to my need for the part.

those oversized scoops are ugly
depends on which ones , thats just your opinion anyway ...
the 65-67 factory superstock scoops fit the b bodies very well , and looked good on them , not much ram air effect , but did let outside air in , not engine compartment air ...

Stock scoops are cool, those tall ones look like a shithouse door plopped on top of the hood .. I made motor fit under the stock scoop just fine.

yes, it's my opinion.

64silver.jpg

I can't even imagine what this car really looks like. Some photos are from the junk yard. Some show a yellow front fender. Some show two gray primered front fenders. Some show all the rear panels blown out. What the hell does it look like in its "for sale" condition???? :realcrazy:

-
Back