I wish it was closer craigslist finds

-
00W0W_cxYfKnVdiMe_0CI0me_600x450.jpg

1967 Plymouth Barracuda for sale by owner - Nampa, ID - craigslist
$10,000

That one ton is at a better price here on the east end of the rust belt. If it's really rust free someone will snap it up. Here's a Power Wagon with a 318 and rust in Virginia:

Or a truck that will tow nothing! Needs gutted and a V8 added after a chassis, trans tunnel added and a rear. :lol:

That dually Dodge may have had an easy life.

No hitch or even step bumper.

They were fixing it up to be a mail carrier's ride....lol . :lol:
Little memory light just went on here. We used to see a guy at Orange County Raceway frequently. White '67 Bug, nothing real special lookin' from a distance, except he sat where the back seat used to be. In front of him was a 427 Chebbie :eek: Little Bugger would run 9.50s all night long :steering::lol:

Little memory light just went on here. We used to see a guy at Orange County Raceway frequently. White '67 Bug, nothing real special lookin' from a distance, except he sat where the back seat used to be. In front of him was a 427 Chebbie :eek: Little Bugger would run 9.50s all night long :steering::lol:
Back in the late 70's, they used to have The Bug Bash at Greer Dragway in SC twice a year. First time I saw them, I just stood there with my mouth hung open because I had no idea a VW could be so fast. Most were Beetles with 4 cyl air cooled VW engines. The track limited them to the 1/8 mile because they were too fast for the amount of shutdown area at the end! Most were running low to mid 4's......in 1976 - 1977!!!! :eek: :realcrazy:

-
Back