i won 1 place at show

-

badlilred79

badred360
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
well i won 1 st place at the mopar show in lebanon tenn , it was a super good show meet a few a bodys guys on here and miss a couple sorry , my srt 8 took 3 place in it class good show i am telling you photos does not do this car right its a lot better in real life the challenger srt8 has a sharker on it but my photos are plain .........

Attachments

• IMG_0328.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_0330.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_0332.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_0619.JPG
    168.5 KB · Views: 373
  • IMG_0618.JPG
    171 KB · Views: 355
Congradulations,that duster looks nice every year I see it.Good meeting you and talking for awhile.A lot of cars there and beating out that blown cuda says alot about your car.

Congradulations,that duster looks nice every year I see it.Good meeting you and talking for awhile.A lot of cars there and beating out that blown cuda says alot about your car.

thanks i really need some update photos did you see the wagon in photo

thanks i really need some update photos did you see the wagon in photo
Yeah I love the magnums and the stuff you said you did to yours is sweet.I beleive I have a couple pics from the show,one showing the shaker on the challenger.Let me resize them and I'll post them.

The first is the duster and then the challenger.Both very nice cars.Here is that blown cuda I was talking about.

Attachments

• SAM_0068 (Custom).jpg
    93 KB · Views: 327
  • SAM_0086 (Custom).jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 321
  • SAM_0076 (Custom).jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 320
I finally got the pics to load ^^^^.Really can't tell by my pic but there is a "phantom" or "ghost" stripe down the side of the duster that really sets off.

I finally got the pics to load ^^^^.Really can't tell by my pic but there is a "phantom" or "ghost" stripe down the side of the duster that really sets off.

killer photos now i can go to bed pm me your number, frist and last name i would like to put you in my file if thats ok , i gave you a card right

WOW! Amazing car, inside is something else! Something to be inspired by for sure.

Congratulations. That is a unique and appealing color scheme.

Congrats 2 times Mike! The Duster with that color combo and the stripes is as good as it gets. :thumleft:

I saw both of your cars. Mopar410 I had to look twice at the ghost stripes. badlilred79 that red was blinding. The blown Cuda tailored was from SC I think, he said he has to use aviation fuel. Sorry I missed you guys. Craig

I saw both of your cars. Mopar410 I had to look twice at the ghost stripes. badlilred79 that red was blinding. The blown Cuda tailored was from SC I think, he said he has to use aviation fuel. Sorry I missed you guys. Craig

thanks guys

Here is the Man and his machines in action if you missed it. Congrats on the win Mike.
Matt

Attachments

• IMG_4070.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 193
i did not take any pictures of my wagon while i was at the show, but here are a few of it I took in the yard. Thanks for the compliment.
Matt

Attachments

• IMG_3385.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_3386.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_3388.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 174
-
Back