id help for /6 bellhousing

-

srixon4406

TURBO TOAD
Reaction score
The bell number is 2658957 I was wondering is is a dual bolt pattern bellhousing for three and four speeds also what size clutch

So, just so I have this straight in my mind. You come on here, ask a question expectin everybody to jump in and share some knowledge with you on something, then when it's not fast enough, you come back and say "nevermind I got the info I needed" and nothing else. That's kinda lame. You expect al us to share and then you find out and don't bother to share what YOU found. Lame as all hell man. Lame as all hell.

So, just so I have this straight in my mind. You come on here, ask a question expectin everybody to jump in and share some knowledge with you on something, then when it's not fast enough, you come back and say "nevermind I got the info I needed" and nothing else. That's kinda lame. You expect al us to share and then you find out and don't bother to share what YOU found. Lame as all hell man. Lame as all hell.

You seriously need to chill out man. He probably did some research or asked on another board and had it answered. He came back and said he found the information so no one would waste their time writing up a response or looking at the numbers on their bellhousing. Maybe it would have been nice to post what he found but theres no reason to jump all over him for that.

-
Back