Idea needed for front of Dart

-

Back in Time

Reaction score
Since I am doing somewhat of a resto -mod on my 64 Dart I have kinda decided to go bumperless in the front.Need ideas on what would look good in the opening just below the grill.

Attachments

• 106_0073.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 194
Set up the valance opening with the vertical spokes that are the same as your grille. Maybe even use another grille as a parts donor, then suspend the signal housings on the valance grille. Or measure the spokes and gaps, then use aluminum stock and build it.

I like when customs use factory lines and parts.

Run and airdam from fender to fender and in the center with a pair of LED driving light and a couple of open ducting that runs straight to a pair of twin turbos! Who doesn't like/love twins :twisted:

Yea the 64's look sick without the front bumpers. Put some fog lights like the gt 500 Shelby's had in the center. Think it would be schweet!

Maybe a black band through the middle of the lower molding. You could even check it out by using black duct tape to see if it looks right.

Thanks for all the good idea's...sorry I didn't respond sooner...just got out of the hospital after getting a new knee.Cars haven't been on my mind too much the last few days.

No matter how bad you feel in the short term with your knee, rest assured it will get better with time. Best advice I got (had them both replace at the same time 5 years ago) was to treat your physical therapy like a job. Welcome back on the form.

-
Back