Ideas

-

67 prostreet gt

Reaction score
May have an intern ship at a suspension manufacture and they want me to come up with some ideas for possibly a new Mopar line of parts ideas r needed and welcome

Post idea first

Then plz do a few reasons why

Thanks and have a nice day

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Tell them to show you the money, and then they might get the benifit of 20 some thousand Mopar owner's wants and wishes that they can patent. :)

Also, what kind of parts do they make?

Leaf springs, torsion bars, ball joints, tie rods, shocks???

It's hard to make recommendations if we don't know what their capabilities are...

Posted on the internet from my desktop computer.

Also, what kind of parts do they make?

Leaf springs, torsion bars, ball joints, tie rods, shocks???

It's hard to make recommendations if we don't know what their capabilities are...

Posted on the internet from my desktop computer.

Funny. :cheers:

LOL, not getting paid for providing design ideas and doing market research? "Dream on lil cow girl", is what i would tell them.

1300078685471.png

Umi performance make suspension systems for chevy muscle cars and ford and they want me to design and create a Mopar line of components so wat ideas do u have

Umi performance make suspension systems for chevy muscle cars and ford and they want me to design and create a Mopar line of components so wat ideas do u have

I'm with the others up there ^^ who are concentrating on the operative words in your post: "... they want me to design and create ..."

Now suppose 25 or 30 -- or 300 or 3000 -- FABO members come up with great, viable suggestions and the company you don't even "work" for yet goes into production on "your" ideas ...........

Do you see the problem here???

-
Back