Idiots

-
Freak, you gotta see the controlled head on of a 59 Bel air and an 09 Malibu. Might change your mind...The 59 looks like shattering glass compared to the new air bag car, instant death via steering column impalement compared to a bruised knee...
09 Chevy Malibu vs 59 Chevy Bel Air crash test - YouTube

I seem to remember something about that , from the best I can recall they did something to weaken (did anyone see an engine in there?) the 59 and got called out for it and got busted for cheating to make the newer car look great, BUT that steering wheel sure looked scary plus it's sorta hard to believe a full frame car didn't punch a hole right through the newer car. I've seen a frame (Just the frame and engine/trans) of a 60 impala a friend was working on and it got away from him ran down hill about 90 yards and it totaled a little ford focus. driving past on the road

Glad you & wife are OK....that's why I don't like to take my dart out....to many idiots on the road and they're not all young guys either ...people just don't pay attention anymore.

-
Back