If anyone has went to Hughes engines online ...

-

MOPARMAGA

" The other hard member"
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
What the hell were they thinking, there new website is a disaster compared to there old website. Honestly I can't find sheeit.
Keywords brings up all kinds of stuff, that don't pertain.
Give me the option to look around, because I don't always know what I want to buy lol

What the hell were they thinking, there new website is a disaster compared to there old website. Honestly I can't find sheeit.
Keywords brings up all kinds of stuff, that don't pertain.
Give me the option to look around, because I don't always know what I want to buy lol
I was farting around on it the other day, it's not very user friendly.

Yea he's the other end of Mr. Ed.
I have first hand experience, although a long time ago. I've read and heard he hasn't changed. That in and of itself is enough for me to find another vendor to spend money with.

If you want to play "Where's Waldo" for a while, go on their website and try to find one of the cam snout extenders for a small block! It ain't nowhere you'd think it would be! I finally called to inquire about it when I DID find it, and talked to Dave. I was prepared for the worst after hearing stories over the years, and especially with my hillbilly accent! The man was as nice as he could be to me! Told me all about them and how they came to be. I bought 2 of them because I will need another one later.

If you want to play "Where's Waldo" for a while, go on their website and try to find one of the cam snout extenders for a small block! It ain't nowhere you'd think it would be! I finally called to inquire about it when I DID find it, and talked to Dave. I was prepared for the worst after hearing stories over the years, and especially with my hillbilly accent! The man was as nice as he could be to me! Told me all about them and how they came to be. I bought 2 of them because I will need another one later.
Hillbilly. You ain't heard me talk yet.

I used the search function and it popped up immediately. I wonder if theres an issue with browsers and whatnot. This new site seems to work much better than their old one for me. Doesn't seem as archaic and seems to load much faster than the old one.

It used to be so easy
So was Everything else! Every website that's been changed, every update to my phone they automatically do, all the freaking cashier list checkouts at Home Depot, Lowe's, WD, Dolla Gen yo! (hate em) is also computerized to the point where it's ridiculous! I had 32 small items the other day (on a Saturday) there was No-one in line, the little girl Manning four to six of these things by standing in the corner and staring at you with another store associate will allow you to scan every item by yourself and then bag your own stuff, but May come over and offer assistance, when you start getting an issue! I told her I've been at Carpenter since 1989, I don't cash stuff out, and I really don't like the idea of me doing a job someone else should be paid to do! I was in a Circle K working for a Widow to get her home ready to sell (She's 73 years old, a Florida girl, and is moving to California to buy a house with her daughter) because the one they have has steps she cannot navigate. Some rocket scientist came up with this brilliant little machine that you set your stuff on and it's got little scanners on the back and on the bottom well the lady using that had about seven customers in front of me another girl popped up in the next register and got about four of those people gone in about 2 minutes! Yes some of us are at work, some of us are trying to get home, I was trying to get back to a job, when there was eight people in the line there was some grumbling going on, I guess this lady liked it behind the register because she didn't have to do her job and told me get used to it there's not going to be any more cashiers real soon! So I asked her if she had her chip in her hand and she was ready for the Central Bank digital currency.... I know that's not political that's just reality

So was Everything else! Every website that's been changed, every update to my phone they automatically do, all the freaking cashier list checkouts at Home Depot, Lowe's, WD, Dolla Gen yo! (hate em) is also computerized to the point where it's ridiculous! I had 32 small items the other day (on a Saturday) there was No-one in line, the little girl Manning four to six of these things by standing in the corner and staring at you with another store associate will allow you to scan every item by yourself and then bag your own stuff, but May come over and offer assistance, when you start getting an issue! I told her I've been at Carpenter since 1989, I don't cash stuff out, and I really don't like the idea of me doing a job someone else should be paid to do! I was in a Circle K working for a Widow to get her home ready to sell (She's 73 years old, a Florida girl, and is moving to California to buy a house with her daughter) because the one they have has steps she cannot navigate. Some rocket scientist came up with this brilliant little machine that you set your stuff on and it's got little scanners on the back and on the bottom well the lady using that had about seven customers in front of me another girl popped up in the next register and got about four of those people gone in about 2 minutes! Yes some of us are at work, some of us are trying to get home, I was trying to get back to a job, when there was eight people in the line there was some grumbling going on, I guess this lady liked it behind the register because she didn't have to do her job and told me get used to it there's not going to be any more cashiers real soon! So I asked her if she had her chip in her hand and she was ready for the Central Bank digital currency.... I know that's not political that's just reality

I just tell them I don't work there and ask where I can put my stuff down for them to put away.... That usually works.

Funny that I found the cam snout extended in about 30 seconds. It's definitely a change from the old site.

I think a lot of the issue is they have the magnum stuff broken out from the LA stuff. I'm used to having to find things in obscure places on the internet.

Funny that I found the cam snout extended in about 30 seconds. It's definitely a change from the old site.

I think a lot of the issue is they have the magnum stuff broken out from the LA stuff. I'm used to having to find things in obscure places on the internet.
Well I typed in big block stuff and everything shows up.

-
Back