If Nobody Else Does....

-
Clyde came through the surgery ok but they found lesions on his kidneys and liver. Did biopsy and we'll know more hopefully tomorrow.

Nice little pitty party you got going on. :popcorn:

Clyde came through the surgery ok but they found lesions on his kidneys and liver. Did biopsy and we'll know more hopefully tomorrow.
The Boys and I are in your court. In our thoughts here as the bit of joy these buggers bring is unforgettable.

20200529_195955.jpg

20200529_200231.jpg

Clyde is back home and settling in, over 900 dollars later. <rolls eyes> I'm glad our vet will work with us. lol

Heck RRR I could have mailed ya healthy cat for $500!!!!!!!!
Really, glad he is on the mend and that you guys don't put a $ value of it all.
Now that's pretty funny.....but he's still not my Clyde.

Clyde seems back to his old self this mornin. What he doesn't realize is, he's going to become one with the inside fold. No more going outside for Clyde. That won't set well with him, because when he's had enough of inside, he's had ENOUGH. So that's gonna be a challenge. lol

I pray for Clyde and I hope everything goes well with his new inside Arrangements any man that's cool with cats is my friend for life!!!

I hope it's a smooth transition Rob. Sit him down and explain why he's safer inside. He'll get it.

It was surprisingly easy for Speck and her brother The Stig, born in the shop March 21, 2015 and retired to the house last November simply because it cost too much keeping the heater on out there for them. The Insiders welcomed them, and they don't run the risk of predators or funky stuff they shouldn't eat. The only downside is the yard has molehills now and cute photo opps with my Bodywork Assistant are in the past.

Screenshot_20231217-111932~2.png

He can be a mess, early morning he pats my face with his soft feet, as soon as I wake up to pet him he goes nuts, playful at 6 month old..

20231203_160326.jpg

Yup I'm holding the couch down this weekend cuz I feel like ****, head is spinning with sinus, but my 2 cats are right here with me...

Yup I'm holding the couch down this weekend cuz I feel like ****, head is spinning with sinus, but my 2 cats are right here with me...
Sending prayers your way. Prayers and cats....you caint miss!

-
Back