If you had $800 what would you buy?

-
The Mono's are around $280
Those will be next on the list for me. Suposeively they react faster, and they are lighter

if i had $800 i would buy a pair of new leaf springs and 2 front centerlines because i have the back ones alrdy lol

I think if I were you Brett I would use that $800 for gas money to go pick this car up with...........Jesse

Racing junk item 399292

i'd get a set of the new m/t et drag radials. saw cars in the 9's with a 295/60 at the National Muscle car racers association race and high 10's with a 275/60. The majority of them set the car on wheelie bars half way down the track.

onehellofadart said:
duster340 said:
ever seen the stickers?

"Hooker When only the best will do" ?

Never seen that one :scratch:

then i will have to take a photograph tomorow! got one on my pipebendingmachine where i work!

fastback383 said:
A Hooker !

Back when this question was first floated out I was going to say "2 hookers and an eight-ball" but thought that was too much.

Geez.... and I thought I knew you guys :tongue:

FASTBACK340 said:
fastback383 said:
A Hooker !

Back when this question was first floated out I was going to say "2 hookers and an eight-ball" but thought that was too much.

My nose just started too run. Thanks John.

onehellofadart said:
FASTBACK340 said:
fastback383 said:
A Hooker !

My nose just started too run. Thanks John.

Just your nose???? :D

-
Back