If you live in or near CT you should read this...

-

kittypancake

Reaction score
Had my head ported, polished, milled, and fitted with oversized valves and hardened seats...and it was CHEAP!!! I saved so much I'm considering using long rods and forged pistons in the bottom.
It was done by an independent drag racer who is also a professional machinist. He has a home shop and does a lot of heads for street and racing to support his own racing. He'll do a basic valve job or full on race heads. Iron, aluminum, Ford, Chevy, Mopar...there was a set of 440 heads on the bench when I picked up my Slant head
So if you want head work done and don't mind shipping or traveling to southeastern CT, send me a message and I'll give you his contact info

Had my head ported, polished, milled, and fitted with oversized valves and hardened seats...and it was CHEAP!!! I saved so much I'm considering using long rods and forged pistons in the bottom.
It was done by an independent drag racer who is also a professional machinist. He has a home shop and does a lot of heads for street and racing to support his own racing. He'll do a basic valve job or full on race heads. Iron, aluminum, Ford, Chevy, Mopar...there was a set of 440 heads on the bench when I picked up my Slant head
So if you want head work done and don't mind shipping or traveling to southeastern CT, send me a message and I'll give you his contact info
do you have any pics of your car? i live in manchester and i just finished a build on my slant.

My car looks like crap
what kind of car do you have? heres a couple pics of our car.

034.JPG

027.JPG

004.JPG

72 Valiant 4 dr...I'll try to find a pic when the $23 was new...
Ypur car looks fantastic

-
Back