Status
Not open for further replies.

trapster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Not mine but wow

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?tab=summary&recnum=&actLog=&listingId=64709269

Selling Points: At this price you better hurry because she is going to sell fast.GTS/ACR SHOW CAR. Candy apple red. Over $92,000.00 invested in her.She is worth every cent of $67K.Sell for $45,000.00. Thats $47K less than I have in her.Will sell fast. This is the deal of deals. You will never find a Viper like this at this kind of price again.Snake airbrush. Asanti wheels. Always garage kept. 27k in paint and wheels. Cold A/C. Adjustable break, clutch and gas pedals. Adjustable rear struts. Nav/CD/DVD. Only 22k pampered miles as of this ad. NOTE:If being surrounded by people taking pictures all the time and asked a million questions bothers you...do not buy this car because U will treated like a star. Chrome and mirror coverings on engine.

Attachments

• i-1.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 659
I had a 04 viper in black and had a 06 Hayabusa turbo viper theme bike with 300 horsepower to match it...Very cool...You sellint the pair?

My best bud has a Viper. I don't care what anybody thinks this is the most awesome thing Chysler ever did. I love A bodies but that car is crazy and has no reason to be. That is why I love it so much.

My older daughter has loved the '97 GTS Viper since she was tiny. To this day, that is her favorite car in the whole world- a couple years ago, we were driving down the road and a local car nut (who owns several Ferrari's) goes by in his blue Enzo. I said, "Ah, must officially be summer, the Ferrari's are coming out again." Olivia looked up and said," Well, it's no Viper."
She is uniquely herself, and I love her to death

My friend has a viper,it is dangerously fast!I have never been in a car that grabs and pulls like it does,a two-handed car for sure!

My best bud has a Viper. I don't care what anybody thinks this is the most awesome thing Chysler ever did. I love A bodies but that car is crazy and has no reason to be. That is why I love it so much.
I agree! I had a 98 GTS coupe and it was like a crotch rocket on four wheels. Anybody that has not drove one....should!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back