If your going to walmart..

-
"Assembled Product Weight
131 lbs"

Umm..what?

Is that really true?
sure looks like it
i dont know the specifics of it, but walmart "rents" out add space on their website
a TON of stuff you can buy through there you are actually buying from someone else, which in this case is a company called TPM

i just thought it was funny this popped up on my adds

and so comes to full fruition the old adage "you can just about find chevy parts at wal-mart".

Very misleading photos. All they are selling is the Edelbrock supercharger "system", whatever that is. Yet they show a complete engine. Digging into the ad, it says it is for Edelbrock #15203, which according to Jegs is: "E-Force Enforcer RPM EFI Supercharger System, 1955-1986 Small Block Chevy Cylinder Heads, 4150-style Throttle Body Flanges, Without Throttle Bodies, Electronics, Or Injectors, Black Powder Coated Finish." $4269 from Jegs. $4779 from Walmart. !

Yep, Sam Walton is turning in his grave with the way his family has bastardized his empire.

I like Walmart I go there just to drive the battery powered handicap carts and chase the pretty girls through the store with it. I know I'm a bad boy but at my age that's about as fun as life can get. lol

I like Walmart I go there just to drive the battery powered handicap carts and chase the pretty girls through the store with it. I know I'm a bad boy but at my age that's about as fun as life can get. lol

there is a WORLD of difference between "pretty girls" and "pretty girls at walmart"

If I was rich I'd order one just to see what comes! Also to see my ups guys face! Hahaha... hate that guy! Lmao.

If you have a strong stomach google walmartians. Like watching a train wreck.

If you have a strong stomach google walmartians. Like watching a train wreck.
Yep nasty stuff most won't fit through the check out line or the door.
Thank God I live in an area that you don't see people dressing that way.

-
Back