(if your near Pittsburgh,PA read this)

-

demon34071

FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I wanted to post a big shout out and a Big Thanks to MoparAl -- I met Al last winter when I bought a rotisserie off of him and since it has been a great friendship - great guy to work with. So I thought I would post a mad props to him and maybe let a few of you local Pittsburgh area guys in a great mopar guy who may be able to help you out on your car.

So far MoparAl has done the following for me:
-Built me a rotisserie
-Built and installed a custom 2x3 front rad support brace
-Installed both full drivers and passenger floor pans
-Fab'd up and installed frame rail connectors
-Fab'd up my mini tub and spring relocation kit
-Welded up all drain plug holes and holes not using
-Did numerous patches
-Currently installing a rear triangulated 4 link

If anyone locally is looking for someone to do some sheet metal work or for a great rotisserie get in touch with MoparAl -- feel free to ask me anything as well.

Thanks again AL!!!!

Derek

Attachments

• DSC02468.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 138
  • DSC02445.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC02442.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 138
  • DSC02344.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 141
  • DSC02360.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 150
  • Demon34071 023.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 135
  • Demon34071 026.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 140
  • Demon34071 003.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 137
  • Demon34071 006.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 161
  • Demon34071 015.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 140
wow, nice stuff! hmmmm wheel tubs for my demon??? I think he is only 15 minutes away from me!

wow, nice stuff! hmmmm wheel tubs for my demon??? I think he is only 15 minutes away from me!

You've been to Al's place. You checked out his rotisserie last winter, actually you checked out the one we had built that I bought.

You've been to Al's place. You checked out his rotisserie last winter, actually you checked out the one we had built that I bought.

I forgot about that............... I may have to ask you for his number in a PM. I wasnt to sure about the round tubing...... I remember now.....

I forgot about that............... I may have to ask you for his number in a PM. I wasnt to sure about the round tubing...... I remember now.....

feel free to PM me. The round tubing works like a charm!!!!! I've had mine for over a year and its been on and off and on and off. . . that is when it hasn't been hanging on Al's spare unit at his place.

-
Back