I'll be tied up for a while

-

Robbie2734

Lambcharger
Reaction score
Plans for al-Qaida attacks found encoded in skin flick
4 hrs ago
When security agents investigated the contents of watch-listed traveler Maqsood Lodin's underwear (no, really), they discovered a memory card with a skin flick called "Kick ***" on it, as well as a file called "Sexy Tanja." But after what CNN characterized as "several weeks of laborious efforts" by German cryptologists, they discovered that the X-rated movies were encoded with a kick-assload of al-Qaida documents, including training manuals and a missive called "Future Works" that detailed future plots involving the hijacking of cruise ships and copycatting the 2008 Mumbai attacks. "[The document] specifically says that...they have to come up with new ways and better plotting," investigative journalist Yassin Musharbash said. Lodin is currently on trial in Berlin.

It looks like I'll be busy for a while, my country calls!! The things I'll do to keep us all safe!

are you sure Kick *** is a skin flic ? there's a R rated movie called kick *** thats rated for violence not sex out there .

keep us posted , you know once in the seventies I played Black Sabbath at 78 and I saw god man .

-
Back