I'm a Grandpa!!

-

RogerK

Reaction score
My Step daughter Karen just gave birth to my first grandchild, Riley Ann, 7 Lbs, 4 Oz. Both Mother and Daughter are doing very good. The Father is doing ok too. I talked to her about 2 hours after delivery and she sounded good and happy. There were no problems or complications.

I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!! :cheers::cheers:

I just joined FABO and just 2 weeks ago I too became a grandfather , first time, 6'6oz Mia

Congrat's to all the new grandfathers here :cheers:
spoil them good :happy10: Then send them home is what I do :-D

Hay congratulations guys it's one of the best times in your life.
We have three and we find it so much different with them then raising our own.
And its not just because we spoil them and send them home.

Kenny

:cheers:Congrats...new GRANDPA !!! just had a Birthday party today for our youngest grandson he's ( 5) have one 14, and twins ( 19 ) both starting their sophomore year of college. :cheers:

Congratulations Roger! And a welcome congrats to popps9 too!

Maybe you can hang that Cuda emblem sign above the crib as a mobile??? LOL ;-)

Good news on the grandchild !!!

I remember something my dad lamented about.....

"You never realize how old you really are until the little one is screaming for 'grandpa' and it takes a minute to realize that she is not calling you, she is calling your youngest son !!"

He had 4 great grandchildren---all girls and they had a blast.

Congrat's to all the new grandfathers here :cheers:
spoil them good :happy10: Then send them home is what I do :-D

Thats the plan, Memike!

Congratulations Roger! And a welcome congrats to popps9 too!

Maybe you can hang that Cuda emblem sign above the crib as a mobile??? LOL ;-)

Maybe I can get 4 or 5 of those cuda signs about 6" across and you could make a crib mobile for me!

Thanks everyone. I just got back from the hospital. What a cute little bundle. Her mother looks good for someone who, as she put it, "Just deflated"!

All is well and they will be home Monday. Life is pretty good today.

Hey Roger That's GREAT!!!! Your going to find GRANDS are the best kind of kids. I know I certainly enjoy mine. Have 3 currently with 2 on the way.

I forgot to mention Rule # 1 For grandpas.............................

You must spoil them rotten at every available opprotunity AND then send them home tired, cranky and full of tales of your youth and full of sugary drinks and junk food....they will love you forever.

When mommy complains, tell her it is payback for all the hell she put you thru as a teenager.

SPOILED.....Ha..That's a given. Aint no other way. But do it right and make ladies and gentlemen out of em while your spoilin em. Congrats guys. My wife said she wished she could have been a grandma before she was a mother. Now that would be tough but i do get her drift. The women cant understand whythe boys would rather be in the shop with Pa Pa than hang around in the house withthe women. I've got what they want. Dirt, tools, nuts and bolts, and did i say dirt.
Small Block

SPOILED.....Ha..That's a given. Aint no other way. But do it right and make ladies and gentlemen out of em while your spoilin em. Congrats guys. My wife said she wished she could have been a grandma before she was a mother. Now that would be tough but i do get her drift. The women cant understand whythe boys would rather be in the shop with Pa Pa than hang around in the house withthe women. I've got what they want. Dirt, tools, nuts and bolts, and did i say dirt.
Small Block

You got that right, Small Block. Grandpa will teach her to be a lady, but also thats it's ok to have fun too.

Thanks everyone. She is more beautiful today then Saturday. I suspect that trend will continue!

-
Back