I'm almost sorry...............

-
But I will try. My 69 is in the body shop now. It was a 273 car (long gone) but I have a 72 340 for it. Motor and trans is out so it can be painted properly.
The only pix I have now are of single panels at a time.

I'm trying but..............Downloaded from Moparchat - my personal info. Lost all my old pix with a computer crash.
5.7 - I love your stripe

Hey, it worked!!!!!!!

My_69.GIF

Ya 69 was a damn good year for a LOT of things. My wife's a 69 and I sure like takin' her for a drive....

And I'd have to say she's an A body as well!

You and your warped sense of humor will fit in nicely around here, trust me. We're glad to have your humble self, your 69 Dart and your fun personality here.

While everything's out of it, now would be a good time to get all that stuff powder coated you wanted to get done. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

im a little jealous of your a-100 pickup :thebirdm:

jk
I cant tell if your serious or just poking fun....:profilel:
there is a long story with that one, but the short is i saved it from the crusher with a $50 bill and drove it home...

Tarr,

You say correctly that you "have" a 69 Dart.
But does someone every really "own" anything?
We are all just temporary caretakers of what we might have control over.:clock:

Someday my :bootysha: will have to part ways with a car that has traveled many a mile with me. :sad:
Enjoy today.

Don't feel sorry for me. I have a '69 Barracuda, which is a much nicer looking car. Sorry, just couldn't help myself. Congrats on the '69 Dart.

Gee I have a 72 dart with a 76 motor, a 78 tranny and a 70 rear end. OOH wait it has a 69 horn, guess I'm riding pretty! LOL

I cant tell if your serious or just poking fun....:profilel:
there is a long story with that one, but the short is i saved it from the crusher with a $50 bill and drove it home...

i am a little jealous...

i was just messin with the ->:thebirdm:

Don't feel sorry for me. I have a '69 Barracuda, which is a much nicer looking car. Sorry, just couldn't help myself. Congrats on the '69 Dart.

you can feel sorry for me, i have a '70 Dart because it was what i found after looking for 3 weeks (when i want something, i want it soon). I also have a '68 Barracuda that is in very rough shape, the body work is beyond my skill and budget, but i dream of selling the dart one day to get '67 or '68 notchback. maybe if i'm that hard up i would get a fastback!

but i do like my dart alot more than when i bougth it, all the work and money and time i've put into it make it mine!!

Steve

I have to agree with one of the previous posts. 68 darts RULE... and 66 valiants. LOL

This is a funny thread Lol.johnny cash could sing a song about the likes of my car........it was a 63 64 65 66 67 automobile when the pieces didn't fit we was wondrin about the whee........eee.......eeel' s the carb was big and the intake too smaa..........aaaaal.....Y'aaaaa'll...but I got it one piece at a time ,.,.,.,.,.,.the engun was an old inline....had ta make this had ta make that but I can say that she's all mi...i....i....ne! Ya'll might wanna dance in a line and add a line and help me end this rhyme!gott..er one piece at time!!!!
(chorus)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>yur turn Ya'll
I'm not crazy............................well.....Maybe!!!
:cheers:

I enjoyed it a lot. Since then I have read alot here and seen tons of photo and vid's of everyones cars. I have to say that there are ton's and ton's of BAD A-- cars here.l Many I could never hope to match because of all the love, labor and mucho bucks spent. Mostly the love. You can look at the cars and know that these cars are a labor of love.
I did mean it mostly as a joke and to get people talking about their favorite cars. It worked as they came out of the woodwork. Again, that shows the love you have. Thanks for sharing with me and everyone else.

But!!!!!
I still like the 69 best.

I've also got a 69 Dart. I'd only consider trading it for a 68,69 Barracuda and that depends on the day. I love both makes and could never clearly pick one over the other. 1969 is my favorite year of dart but I love to have the 340 4 spd hemi orange 70 swinger I parted out some 20 years ago. I'd still take an A body over an E or B any day.

Just found this browsing stuff and thought it was cool!

Stun%20Dart.jpg

woah thats to cool!!! i think i wanna come up with my own version and airbrush it on my car!
btw...im not jealous im happy with my 1973 with custom grill...pointy nose and all

I have a 69 Dart no big deal. I have a pretty wife no big deal.What we have does not make us any better than someone else.Once bitten twice shy.

Well, what I have makes me better for having it. My wife and 71 Dart are at my house and not yours.

Mess with Goldstines wife - no big deal
Mess with Goldstines kids - no big deal
Mess with Goldstines beer - get ready to die...............
His wife was standing there and laughed but then she looked at all of us and said: That's the truth.

Everyone is different about what is important to them.
I always thought he was _ucked up. But if you _uck with my Dart, there will be hell to pay.

Sorry, I couldn't resist the joke there! Seriously, good luck with the project! 69' was a good year for Darts!

Goldstine really said that and so did his wife. And she was a hot number. I really think...................

-
Back