I'm an idiot?

-

69signetv8

Reaction score
I'm an idiot! I will accept that...
To day I deceided to prime the engine and forgot about the "oil pressure" hole. Who ever said it may take a few miniutes to get it going :scratch: ....."try" about 10.2 sec flat. All I can say it's a good thing I had glasses on, and talk about a "pre-mature" ejaculation. That sucker shot twelve feet....reminded me of my younger days LOL . Well, I won't forget about that again.

Its contagious :drinkers: :drinkers:

69signetv8,

i about spit my soda all over my keyboard. Thats about as funny as it gets! Reminds me of the time when I was about 13. I was cleaning up around the cabin up north and decided to break up some big sticks by putting them between two logs and jumping on them (I was too lazy to fire up the chain saw). Well, the first few went fine until I jumped on 3" dia branch about 12' long. Both ends came up and slapped me right across the head! About knocked my dumb *** out. I saw stars for about 10 minutes after dropping to the ground and rolling around a bit.

Just thought I'd you know that everyone F's up now and again. :tongue9:

When I was in highschool I had a 73 camaro with a 66 327 in it. I was doing a bunch of work to it in my dads shop that has an 18ft roof. I fired the car up and forgot to put the sending unit back. lol that was years ago and there is still a wet spot of oil up there. He's still pissed about that one.

I feel better about my swim know, I felt so stupid when the rope broke on my boat sayurday and had to jump in after it! \\:D/

C O R R E C T I O N: That would be "IM- Mature Ejaculation" NOT Pre Mature!!

HILLARIOUS!!! but you can be assured of one thing.....you are Human!!

-
Back