Im BACK again.

-

Dragonbat13

Reaction score
Well I kinda left the forum because of a lack of title. I just didnt have the room, and had other interests.

But I found out a way to get a title legally in louisiana, so now I can get my 74 dart sport on the road.

So I figured I would come back, apologize to anybody that messaged me and I didnt reply. I checked them and there wasnt anything really pertaning to owing money or anything.

Anyway, I hope everybody will let me back and I can get this old dart on the road.

Thanks!

Welcome back aboard :cheers: Now grab a camera and get us updated :blob:.
A new day/year is here :glasses7:

I guess its somewhat misleading in my first post. I can get get the car on the road, but I also have to get an engine in it, and about a million other things.

Its at my farm, I will get some pics on here of it but they arent anything to look at.

I guess its somewhat misleading in my first post. I can get get the car on the road, but I also have to get an engine in it, and about a million other things.

Its at my farm, I will get some pics on here of it but they arent anything to look at.

If its a Mopar its worth looking at.. I would love to see it for I have a soft spot for Dart Sports.. That's what I used to beat all the 5.0 Mustangs back in the late 80's early 90's... It was white with a bright yellow warmed over 318 that surprised many of Mustangs and Camaros...:D

-
Back