I'm back and with new project!

-

68valiant400

Reaction score
Hey guys how's it going haven't been on forever. Yeah I know I'm a slacker but haven't been online other threw a cell phone looking for mopars lol well finally found a project of one of my many list of mopars I want. Couldn't be any happier still going to keep the 68 valiant but another addition to our mopar family a 1971 dodge demon being delivered tomorrow :twisted: pretty excited got a great deal shes a bit rough but clean title straight good frame all i need to get going . In need of a lot of work body wise but all metal is available online. missing parts no motor no transmission but I love it already and only spent a brief 20 mins with it haha. It 449am as I cannot sleep knowing it's being loaded in morning and coming to my shop. Details on build to follow probably make a build page or something. Only thing I know now is its going small block and main purpose = burnouts :burnout:

Attachments

• IMG_20160214_193858.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 162
nice!!! body on my 72 demon was about the same.likin the main purpose, thats what its all about, havin fun!

a guy can never have too much fun or too many old mopars!!!!!

the Donald is thinking of using some of my sayings!????

Awesome. I'll likely have alot of questions for you and I'll be anxious to see pictures of your project. I'm trying to do one up also, but I dont have a clue. LOL>
Keep us posted!

-
Back