Im back

-

mopar383

Reaction score
Im back in the A body game. I parted that rusty 66 Valiant and firgured I was done with A bodies. Well why I was looking for a B body I came across a real clean 74 Duster. Its now in my garage. So you guys are stuck with me :)

Well! Well!! :eek:ccasion: Congratulations on a great find and welcome back :eek:ccasion: Looking forward to seeing a picture or three of it and a restoration thread started :eek:ccasion:

i'm sorta in the same boat with ya. i technically haven't left,but i am back in the "A" game again too. i just picked up a 71 swinger from a buddy of mine that was previously for sale on the board here. he picked it up from another member,then we did some parts swapping.
it had some bad roof rust issues (gotta love a vinyl top car) but, not anymore. luckily, i got the car for little of nothing. now a good running/driving slant 6/auto car. should be ready for paint in a couple of weeks. going to be my first complete body and paint project. i have always done my own metal work,and re-done hoods,fenders,etc.but not a whole car. should be interesting. so pics to come......

-
Back