I'm back

-

71 Dart

Reaction score
Hi again, my name is Jim. I've actuall been a member here for a couple years, but for one reason or another although I'd get on and travel the various forums and reading threads etc. I never posted. Then one day I tried to get on and could not do so, the site kept rejecting my password but did ackowledge my member name of 71 Dart. And no I had't been a bad boy and exiled. LOL However today thanks to a nice accomodating mod. (?) I was successful in loggin in, good to be back. And to just let ya all know although I'm not done I am closer to my BB conversion for the Dart.

Jim

Welcome back Jim. Now get some postings done about that BB build of yours.

Well I'm still gathering parts and info and sure open to advise by others who have went this route, but I'll tease ya all with apic of the Big Bad Azz that will scoot the lil Dart down the road. That is if I can remember how to post a pic here, after all it has been two years. LOL Hopefully this will work. Also hope that the next time I attempt to log on I won't have the persistant problems that I have had in the site recognizing my password. LOL

Jim'sengine_[1024x768].jpg

-
Back