I'm Frustrated!!!!!!!!!

-
I bought a '73 Dart for some parts to use on my '69 Barracuda. Well, I found out NOTHING fits!!! The trans mount is different, the trans tunnel is shaped differently, even the crossmember is slightly different. I'm so frustrated I'm about ready to walk away from this car and go buy me a Camaro. :violent1:
I was hoping to have this car running this summer so I could do a little racing. Buying the parts car left me broke. Was I given bad advice that the floorpan and related parts interchange?

I will be 62 in a couple of weeks and have rebuilt 10 Mopars over time and the 69 Valiant I'm now doing has had me very frustrated at times and I kept saying that's it no more. Well it's really starting to come together and last night I came in the house and told my wife that maybe I have one more project in me but it would have to be something real easy like a Chevy

seems like every mopar year and model is a new learning experience!!??? LOL

one thing about chevy, they could build every car 9 six to the 427), with the same parts; suspension, brakes, rear end, etc??????

seems like every mopar year and model is a new learning experience!!??? LOL

one thing about chevy, they could build every car 9 six to the 427), with the same parts; suspension, brakes, rear end, etc??????

Im 68, and this is my last build ! period! it saw sunlight for the first time in 5 yrs. last saturday, and still not road worthy, but at least it runs now.----HANG IN THERE !!

-
Back