I'm new at this!

-

jonnydart440

Reaction score
OK, so I've just acquired my very first Mopar, as well as my first big block car! So here's a quick rundown, always been into muscles cars, was a ford technician for about 15 years, am now at a private diesel/fleet shop. My first car was a 72 pontaic LeMans with a mild build P350(sled) went years without a toy until last year I got a 65 LeMans with a SBC 350, 4 speed, really fun car! Pretty peppy, but I got rear ended! Cashed in with insurance, and bought my current bad Larry! 69 dart, 440 mild rebuild, fender well headers, 727 with rev manual valve body, 8.75 diff with 3.91lsd. I've never been part of a forum, and am not super computer savvy.( it took me 3 days to figure out where to post!:banghead:) So u will have to forgive me if I post things in the wrong spots or anything. However, I do have a question in regards to my bucket seat placement, do I just post it here or start a new thread? I'm looking forward to getting advice from all of u experienced Mopar owners as well as sharing my knowledge wherever I can,

Thanks! Jon.

Welcome Jon, you can ask your question here but would probaly get a better responce in a forum more related to the question.

Welcome aboard Jon :coffee2: It's great to see a new member jump in with history :cheers:
You posted in the correct location to jump in and introduce yourself and a bit of
history of your enjoyment of this sickness :D We have some great techs here and looks like we have another in you :cheers: Take a look around and enjoy this great site, something tells me
you will indeed figure it out 8) You found yourself a Dandy muscle car :burnout: Big Block Dart Oh my :color:

We will be looking forward to seeing pictures :color:

Thanks for the warm welcome. I posted my question under the "automotive technical forums- Mopar general discussions" it said it had to be reviewed and ok'd by a staff member, that was over an hour ago. Not sure if I put it in the correct spot or not, but I still don't see it. Just wondering how long it usually takes to be reviewed? Not trying to be pushy or impatient, just not positive how this all works.

-
Back