IM P/O'd

-

71dodge

ADDICTED.
Reaction score
well last night i decideed to wax my freash painted mini bike well put the wax on thought it would make it more shiny well go to get it off tady and it DULLED THE PAINT WTFFFFFF!!!! now i have the bike stripped once again and now i have to redo it all over agin im so pissed right now its not even funny i have to re sand it re prime it re paint it and then re clear coat it and then reassemble the f*uckin thing all over again seems everytime i go to do somthin i have to do it twice i hate this i almost cut the frame in half but were would that have got me so im now resanding it and i have to go buy more paint and this crap aint cheap its like 10.99 a can and then i need another clear for 5.00 this SUCKS just lettin off steam oh well i will sand it later not in the mood right now

ya it really does cause i was so colse to being done now im back to square one

well got it back into paint dosent look the same im pissed it looked so good and now this i hate this

Never wax fresh paint. After getting my car painted I was told to wait around 3 or so months before applying wax.

10 bucks a can is cheap. Try buying professionall quality paint in a can it's like 20-30 bucks a can and doesn't last all that long.

i feel you pain there. i hate having to redo paint. I once saved for 6 months to get the stuff to paint my car only to get 4 coats on and run out before the final coat. So the car has splotchy paint. Was a nightmare... and now i've got to strip it all back off and redo it again... if only i'd used gloss like my father suggested...

well i got it to were it was last night just need to redo the forks and put the throttle back on and then once again i will be were i was last night ALMOST done thanks for the help i know now not to wax it for 3 months guess thats why my other bikes painted dulled humm

-
Back