Im pissed!

-
Well I could think of worst thing's to be pissed about but how much was it worth.

I was just ganna bid 180 on it. I wanted it for my 400 since I sold the tunnel ram I had for it. Oh well theres always the Portland, OR swapmeet in April.

maybe ill try to get out to more meets this year.. maybe ill run into you!
i mean i do have an ex there.. maybe ill get to run into her too..
... NOT!

Hell if your at the portland meet swing by the center building our booth is in there every year. We get down there Thursday around noon and stay till they kick us out.
I'll be the guy with the chunk of metal in his eyebrow and a long red beard trying to sell a Demon carb, a set of rusty slant six truck headders, some rat rod magazienes and a bunch of other worthless junk.

How much are you asking for the worthless junk?

:toothy7:

check out auctionstealer.com its free and it works bids for you with 2 seconds to go

mikelbeck said:
How much are you asking for the worthless junk?

:toothy7:

The headders were off an older dodge truck (60's) and have that nice surface rust on them. I don't know if they will work on the 70's-80's trucks. $100

The carb is a 650? Road Demon with electric choke. Iv got 175 in the carb it's self and a rebuild kit in it that was 25 pluse some extra gaskets. i was ganna ask $230 o.bo. It's a good carb but they are a pain in the *** for a daily driver.

The rat rod mags I havent priced yet and I don't know what the other worthless junk is at this moment...I have to clean my garage out and see what I find.

-
Back