im sick of this car

-
patience is a definite virtue when restoring a car.. or even working on it.. if i could fix everything in a day... that would be great.. but .. it just dont happen that way..

everything will turn out for the best.. the frustration level will eventually go away..

YOU CAN DO IT!!
Just keep in mind .. if you give up and get something else.. it will also have issues to test your patience..

I might be over anxious to get it back in the street and find myself thinking ( strike a match ) the way this guy is.

Lol strike a match....... hmm..... nah id part it out and then do that lol ill give it some time before i do anything crazy though

Dustin, just sit back, take a day or so and make a plan to methodically straighten out the issues. Then you'll be back on the path to gettin' her running.

Don't forget......there's a certain Honda that still has to be disposed of.:D:D:D

Lol i hate that honda. He cost me not one but TWO beautiful women because of his trickery! I was rooster blocked (family friendly version lol) by him so i shall defeat him!! Haha

Lol i think the steering column was the only good part on it. Im really thinking of selling it or trading it for a mustang. This is my third mopar and ive yet to get to drive one because of sfuff like this

So why do you think a Mustang will be any better?

So why do you think a Mustang will be any better?

I dont lol i just figured if i said camaro yall might hang me haha. I work at a shop and honsetly out of all the time ive been there ive only worked on one dodge that i recall. It had a blown plenum gasket on the lower i take from a backfire. We work almost exclusivley on chevy and ford because we just dont get any dodges in. Aside from wrecked ones that is because were also a body shop lol i love dodge i just think im getting tired of full on projects

-
Back